Posted by : puffz Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm back!

I'm back!
I'm back
Back!
(echo, echo, echo)

Because writing helps me distance myself from myself
and helps me look at things more objectively.
A lil interview, with myself.

Where were you?
Glad you asked!  Here.  I just have been lazy.  I lost motivation and I'm not sure why.

What have you been doing?
Lots! Oooohhh, now that I think about it.  I've been playing FF14 ARR.  Pretty obsessively for a while (it came out in august).  But I stopped playing because I got sorta bored.  Now I log on just to raid with my group once a week (which is still fun =)  )

I've also been working!  I got new books to translate and I just started this search engine rating job.
https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list?uref=8436f3cbde98f857eba4e54b0bcd9f06 
That's my referral link, if you're interested. 13.50/hr.  I'm new so I'm capped at 4hrs per day, but it's normally 40 hrs per week.  Here is a blog that pretty much tells you what to expect http://www.betsysharp.com/working-for-leapforce-what-it-was-like/.  Uhmmm... also, make sure to log into chat and get rateraid.

I also lost my cat in Halloween.  =(  It has been quite painful without him.  FATTY COME BACK HOME.  My fatty was my cuddle buddy.  He always slept with me at night and sat on my lap after Randy went to sleep.  When Randy was up, Fatty would sit on him... his name was Traitorface then.  

I didn't think about getting a new cat but my girlcat (slut o.o) was acting strangely.  After much googleresearch, I saw that it was because she smelled him but no longer saw him.  In her own way, she missed him.  So I decided on a new cat... and I wanted that cat to be my fatty replacement. >.>

I ended up buying a year old ragdoll from a cattery.  I KNOW. BAD ME!!  But... I wanted Fatty back and walking around the neighborhood 3-5am and checking the pound everyday did not bring him back to me.  So, I researched for a cat that is large, fat, fluffy, soft, docile, and friendly.  Yes... I needed all these things.  I was looking at getting a maine coon from the shelter but he ended up getting that respiratory infection and after checking the shelter for a while, I gave up.  Then, I discovered the ragdoll... and man, they had everything I need.  I had to pick up Kookie Monster near College Point (6 hr drive).  Thankfully, my Rosieposie and her bf came with me!



Meet Kookie Monster aka Trogdor, aka Kookieface, aka GucciCat, aka PrincessFace, aka KeyboardTroll

The first time I held her.

playing with her cat toys.

Taking up as much space as possible on my desk

Hanging out with slut ^^

Trolling me while I'm writing this post.  You can't see it but I have a decoy keyboard for her to sit on.  She likes to sprawl across it and hit all the keys on my keyboard's numpad.

 DECOY KEYBOARD!

RAR

Post has been stolen but adorable princess cat.  
Or perhaps, this was just another way for me talk about my cat without annoying anyone.
FACEBOOK CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH.

Haha.
I haven't been gaming much.  I just started TERA again.
Let me see if I have any screen shots of my characters, if not... i'll post later. maybe.


Coiling in Xmas Gear

Can't find TERA screenshots... ah well.
I might post more.
Depending on my mood. ^^

Here is a recipe for the best meatloaf ever.
ever.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/meatloaf-with-a-twist/

you.
are.
welcome.

<3





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -