Posted by : puffz Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Past few days I have been obsessively playing iphone games :D
right now I'm hooked on puzzle and dragons.
It's like pokemon with puzzles >.>
and I love puzzle games :D ie. tetris.
My favorite game on my psp was lumines.
omg lumines <333

Anyway, this is what the puzzle and dragons looks like!



some of my pets x)

incase you'd like to add me :D
As always,
I am always snooping the web for the next best mmo to play~
and reviews of Everquest Next is sounding good!
I SEE YOU  O_O
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EverQuest-Next-It-Shock-Us-All-56869.html

DON'T LET ME DOWN!
also, just add one cute small race plz....
to satisfy my asian-ness. kkthx.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -