Posted by : puffz Thursday, June 13, 2013

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this entry here or my personal blog but since it is very tech related
I decided here might be best.

I voted for the first time in my life last November 2012 for President Barack Obama,
and while I don't regret the decision, I have to say I'm really disappointed.

I know, I know, I shouldn't judge.
Just... I've just been so PRO-BAMA
that...
sigh nvm
If you have the time, listen to Mr. Tariq Ali.

actions speak louder than words

I thought this was a session in 2013... unfortunately, it was 2011, and yet still relevant today.


Kim Dotcom, the mega upload guy posted a video of the raid into his house on youtube.



Then there is the whole whistleblower thing with Edward Snowden.
The governement, nsa, prism, and you privacy...

"The Obama administration has already said it plans to indict the 29-year-old former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor. Congressmen, senators and media commentators have denounced him for treason and demanded that he be jailed for life or executed."                              -Barry Grey and David North      
                                                                                   
 http://wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/13/pers-j13.html


And in case you think none of this has anything to do with you.
http://reason.com/archives/2013/06/12/three-reasons-the-nothing-to-hide-crowd



yes, a margarita right now would be fantastic.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -