Posted by : puffz Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When I was young, I always imagined in the future we'd have hovering cars...
like George Jetson.
Progression

but alas,
I feel like we are going backwards.
...banning abortion
...taking away civil rights (gay)
...backwards politics
...backwards religion
...destroying schools and building prisons
...privacy

At least technology seems to be moving forward
LO AND BEHOLD:
CONTACT COMPUTER
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/515666/contact-lens-computer-like-google-glass-without-the-glasses/


image from link

Anyway,
to neutralize my depressing introduction. 
Here's some k-pop >.>



Was going to link a different song of hers... but I think I want to end in a happier song. heh.
Look her up, she's amazing.
I love her. <3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -