Posted by : puffz Thursday, June 6, 2013

Welcome to my new gaming-slash-tech-slash-cats-slash-kpop-slash-anime-slash-anything else I find is interesting blog-slash-news page!

So let me tell you a bit about myself.
Some of my gaming-cred >.>
and of course
pictures of my cats.

This is fatty.
He is as soft as he looks.
And  yes, that is a princess bed for small dogs.  >.>
(my bf bought it for him... he says fatty is the princess of the house) 
T.T

This is slut.
She's has a foot fetish...
so we call her slut >.>
She's my princess <3
DOESN'T SHE LOOK SO CLASSY :)


If you don't like cats
you're on the wrong page.
LOL jk.

all you animal lovers
game lovers
anime lovers
books lovers
kpop lovers
even all you closet kpoplovers!
hahaha,
GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!

This is me!

Halloween 2012
when I was a librarian.

let me copy from one of those 10-20 get to know a person... questionnaire thingies.
ok, i can't find one.
ooo i'll use the one from a comic book i translated

(UNABASHED SELF PROMOTION LINK HERE)

Seven Seas is republishing the series as Witch Buster though.
just FYI.


So let me introduce myself like i'm a character in a manga/manhwa ^^
My character page~
 TA-DA!


I would've written in greater detail but freakin' google edit picasa web thing....
every time I hit enter... EVERYTHING I worked on would disappear and I would have to start over.

Looks simple enough~
haha, but it took me many many tries. <.<

I don't know why people are interested in the weight of the characters they are reading about.
OBVIOUSLY the girls are light as feathers with beautiful bodies.
sigh, anyway.

List of some games I played:

Tetrinet - gateway drug into to realm of compulsive gaming
Quadra
CS 1.7(?) - college...  3years?
COD: Modern Warfare - uhh over a year?
L4D- couple of months
L4D2- couple of months
WOW- 5-6years <.<
Aion- 6 months
Diablo 3- couple of months
GW2 - couple of months
Neverwinter- since closed beta 3
+all the ones I've forgotten

Bunch of RPG:
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Skyrim
Bastion
+all the ones I've forgotten

and then I have a PS3
+box full of games
and I recently bought Ni Nu Kuni
However,
as you can tell,
I like my PC games.

I'm not very girly and I'd rather spend money on upgrading my computer
than buying clothing.
But I do have my girl-ish quirks
ie: my obsession with subscription boxes

beauty testtube box may/june 2013
-this was their i'm sorry for f'ing up last quarter's testtube box. :)

Anyway,
so yeah,
I've made other blogs before but they didn't have much direction
which made me not really keep up with them.
Recently, I began to be really interested in becoming a writer for kotaku/gizmodo/ign type of websites.
I think I would be very good at it and I love doing it right now for my friend's business facebook page.

Clair, a wonderful, smart, and insightful friend of mine
suggested I should just blog on my own.
It'll be great practice!

So this blog will be things I read that should be interesting/relevant
to tech/gaming enthusiast...
cat lovers (b/c I plan to post pictures of my cats)
with a hint of girly-ness
because.
i'm.
a.
girl.

lol.
./wave

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -