Posted by : puffz Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lately...

Lately, meaning the past month or so...
I have been pretty bored with every game I've played.
Let's see, 
I logged on gw2 and...
logged off <.<  

Neverwinter...
honestly, I don't really have anyone to play with
and the pay2win is kinda annoying me.
enchants, enchantment... if you buy this ward... it will keep it from breaking.
so basically, buy wards and you'll be decked with better stats.
pay 2 win fail.

Tera...
logged on
then remembered why I didn't like it.
feels slow O_O
Next day, I uninstalled.

POE (path of exile) isn't bad...
but I am a glass cannon haha so playing alone sucks.

Marvel Heroes...
that graphics are ugly <.<
but Storm is pretty fun.
I guess I'll keep playing that one.

I purchased 2 iphone games and I'm excited for that!
First one is ridiculous fishing.




and the other one is 1000000000000000000 (- a few 0's)



Haha, I like pretty graphics but I guess it was coincidence that both these games are that 8-bit sorta thing.

Hmm, I played Ghost Tricks and I liked it but I didn't want to pay 10 bucks to unlock the rest of the game :(
especially because it's not something I would play after I beat it, ya know?
Teehee<3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -