Posted by : puffz Saturday, June 8, 2013


I played COD: MW and COD: MW2 but I skipped the ones in between.
Why?
I think I became a little biased when my bf told me that Infinity Ward
was the "better" studio.

I remember there was some major drama with Infinity Ward
and many of the major developers left or something.
Read this if you want to read more about it.
This one if you want even more. O_O

I think I'm going to purchase the new COD:Ghost
It's been a while since I played FPS games.
Don't get me wrong...
I'm terrible
but I'll get better. >.>
So beware O_O.

Also,
tomorrow 6/9/13 11am pt/ 2pm et
there's going to be a 30min special live broadcast of the game.
http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/?view=blog

Hopefully, it be about more than just dogs...ey? ;D

Me too puppyface...
me too<3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -