Posted by : puffz Tuesday, June 11, 2013


image from link

...
How cute is this.
How awesome is this.
ERMAGAWD.

The gameplay

When I heard that PVZ's next game was FPS...
I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
because I love the original pvz game on my iphone.
Luckily, from what I read...
The PVZ2: It's About Time is the IOS game that's coming out
which is coming out this July!



So whew to that!

Back to Garden Warfare...
So unfortunately, it's been only announced for the XBOX
but hopefully, they will have it available for the ps3 or pc.
cmonnnnnn plzplzplzplzplz.<3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Recent Comments

- Copyright © 2013 tech, gaming, catz, anime, kpop, +anything else i think is cool. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -